Wednesday 20 July 2011

The Yellow Display

Okay stealing some time among the piles of office works to blog. Designers need break yo.

It's unbelievable. I spent the whole academic year on my FYP, writing & refining the thesis and constructing the outcomes, and now after working for a little less than 3 months, I find it very hard to remember my one-sentenced-hypothesis. And sometimes I even forget I was still a design student 3 months ago.

Eh technically, one is still, a student, before the graduation ceremony. I have until late-September to be a student yay!

Anyway the following event happened.. uhm.. like.. almost 3 months ago?

It's THE final assessment.

Lecturers advised me to incorporate the basic theory and core experiments into a guide book:
So far, the most successful perfect binding experience!


The CPJ. I will never have to do it again woo-hoo.

The FYP display. It's yell-oww.
That's it.

*Devina Siswanto, BA(Hons)*

:p

No comments:

Post a Comment