Friday 28 January 2011

The Stairs, the Markers, and the Pen


Oh! I used to looooove making these kinda things:
The Stairs, 2003

I still do now, I just forget. Ahahah. How I wish I still have time for freizeit art :(

Finding that piece of paper reminds me of how I used to love black Snowman markers (FYI it's a local brand which products function really really really well despite of the low price - compared to SGD ). Ah I remember bringing at least 10 markers everytime I went back from Indo - di Singapur mana ada yang kayak gini. It's just amazing how you can create complicated arts with a small practical cheap black marker.

Nah. Then one day when a class was about to start I realized I didn't bring my drawing pens, I went down to nearby ArtFriend to buy the cheapest drawing pen available, just for that class, then I found one with an 1.0 on the cap and it was only around 2$.

Then at the class I realized it wasn't a drawing pen, it's a calligraphy pen. But I used it anyway and wooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww.

My favorite pen since then.

Now I have around 10 of them. Use it for everything. I'd like to learn calligraphy someday. Aaand sorry for wasting 5 minutes of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment